Would you like to learn how to horse ride in a fun and safe place?
We can cater for all standards from beginners to advanced riders.
in a safe and fun environment in which you can familiarize yourself with horses.
Why Choose us ?
We offer professional affordable service :
Lessons available every Saturday and Sunday.
10.00 – Mix Adults + teenagers Beginner Group
11.00 – Children Beginner/Lead rein Group (4yrs+)
11.30 – Children Beginner Group
12.00 – Children Beginner/Improves Group
1.00 – Intermediate
2.00 – Advanced mix group
3.00- Children Intermediate
4.00 – Mix Adults + Children Intermediate group
10.00 – Advanced Group
11.00 – Children Beginner Group – lead rein (4 yrs +)
11.30 – Lead rein – 30 mins
12.00 – Children Beginner Group
2.00 – Children Beginner Group
3.00 – Children Beginner Group
To book , please call or text 087 6673026 – any missed call will be returned.
We can offer Private or semi private lessons – Just ask
What to wear for your first riding lesson ?
- There are specific requirements for clothing to wear to riding lessons, for reasons of comfort, safety and good grooming.
- Jeans are to be avoided. You need something that is both comfortable and very flexible
- What is important is to avoid clothing that might “flap” about, as this has a potential to spook the horse.
- You can wear a body protector which will protect you back and neck more if you should fall off. This is essential if you are jumping. You can borrow one from Collistown ec
- Wear boots with a raised heel so that if your foot slips through, you don’t get trapped –
You can wear wellies to start with but if you get better and continue to ride, upgrade your footwear to proper shoes.
Collistown riding school can provide a helmet
This is essential and we insist on everyone who rides must wear a regulation helmet. Riding without a helmet is not permitted in yard.
We advise customers who wish to continue to ride -to purchase their own hat.